2020/2021 World Civil Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast
Teal Group’s World Civil Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast 2020/2021 annual sector study, authored by Phil Finnegan focuses on lucrative business opportunities in the emerging civil government and commercial UAS market. Features include:
- 10-Year Market Forecasts - Covering the overall market as well as segments of the business such as construction, agriculture, communications, energy, aircraft and railway inspection, aerial photography, entertainment and insurance. It also covers the civil government market including homeland security and law enforcement.
- Covid-19 Pandemic Impact – Analysis of the sweeping changes in the drone market and industry due to the pandemic.
- Expert Analysis - A cogent outlook and rationale for what will be hot over the next decade.
- Venture Capital - Analysis of the involvement of venture capital, firms attracting funds and ways investment is transforming the market.
- Regulations - Differences in worldwide regulations for civil UAS.
- Companies - An analysis of the strategies which companies are using to position themselves in the market, including acquisitions, teaming and product development.