2021/2022 World Civil Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast
Teal Group’s World Civil Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast 2020/2021 annual sector study, authored by Jeremiah Gertler and Tom Zoretich, focused on lucrative business opportunities in the emerging civil government and commercial UAS market.
- 10-Year Market Forecasts - Covering the overall market as well as segments of the business such as construction, agriculture, communications, energy, aerial photography and insurance. It also covers the civil government market including homeland security and law enforcement. (Spreadsheets are included)
- Expert Analysis - A cogent outlook and rationale for what will be hot over the next decade.
- Venture Capital - Analysis of the involvement of venture capital, firms attracting funds and ways investment is transforming the market.
- Regulations - Differences in the ways regulations for civil/commercial UAS are being implemented worldwide and ways that is transforming the market and providing advantage.
- Companies - An analysis of the strategies companies are using to position themselves in the market, including acquisitions, teaming and product development.
We Also Recommend
2022/2023 World Military Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast