2023/2024 World Civil Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast
Teal Group’s World Civil Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast annual sector study, authored by Jeremiah Gertler and Tom Zoretich, focused on lucrative business opportunities in the emerging civil government and commercial UAS market. It covers the overall market as well as segments of the business such as construction, agriculture, communications, energy, aerial photography, and insurance. Additionally, it covers the civil government market including homeland security and law enforcement.
- Expert Analysis - A cogent outlook and rationale for what will be hot over the next decade and the market opportunities.
- Forecast to 2032 – Ten-Year projections of units and dollar value by Region, Country, Sector, Vehicle Class, Customer Type and Sub-Markets
- Recent Developments – Coverage includes Ukraine/Russia War, Post-COVID Rebound, Emerging Global Players, Advanced Technologies, and New Applications.
- Regulations - Differences in the ways regulations for civil/commercial UAS are being implemented worldwide and ways that they are transforming the market and providing advantage.
- Countries – In addition to the U.S., European and other highly developed countries, numerous developing countries are analyzed and included in the projections.
- Companies - An analysis of the strategies companies are using to position themselves in the market, including acquisitions, teaming, and product development.
- Venture Capital - Analysis of the involvement of venture capital, firms attracting funds and ways investment is transforming the market.