2022/2023 World Military Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast
Authored by Steve Zaloga, David Rockwell and Tom Zoretich, this annual sector study allows clients to identify lucrative potential business opportunities in the increasingly dynamic international military UAS market. It contains a wealth of timely intelligence and analysis on the systems, as well as requirements on a country-by-country basis.
- 10-Year Market Forecasts - Covering R&D and procurement for the overall market and, as well as program and country breakouts. (Spreadsheets are included)
- Expert Analysis - A cogent outlook and rationale for what will be hot over the next decade.
- Air Vehicles - Development histories, specifications, functional descriptions, manufacturers, funding and evaluations.
- Sensors - Electro-optic, infrared, synthetic aperture radar, electronic warfare, SIGINT, and multi- and hyperspectral systems.
- Requirements - Future requirements are examined for each country likely to be a player in this market.
- Competitors – Initiatives of roughly 60 key companies: product offerings, investment activities, acquisitions and important developments.
We Also Recommend
2022/2023 World Civil Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Profile & Forecast
Regular price $2,89500 $2,895.00